PROFESSIONAL OFFICE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
1,384 SQUARE FOOT PROFESSIONAL OFFICE CONDOMINIUM
Visit the “Photos” tab above to see larger images.
Since we have decided to dissolve our partnership and no longer require this office, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty, LLC has been authorized to sell the following real estate at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE! – Protean, a Florida General Partnership, Owner
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Thursday, May 14th, 2015 at 11 AM EDT
Location: 315 N. Mangoustine Ave., Sanford, Florida
315 N. Mangoustine Ave., Sanford, Florida
With its location across the street from the Central Florida Regional Hospital and a minute away from the Seminole County Civil Courthouse, this partially furnished office space is ready to move into and immediately begin serving patients and clients alike. Sanford’s recent move to upgrade its expansive presence on Lake Monroe, has created a climate of growth with new housing being built and the marina and River Walk being enhanced to attract newcomers to its charming, historic downtown. Take advantage of this growth and place your office conveniently near the people who will benefit from it. So mark your calendar to attend this auction and buy this prime professional office at your price!
• City RMOI zoning – Multi Family Residential/Office/Institutional
• Future Land Use – WDBD – Waterfront Downtown Business District
• Built in 1983
• Partially furnished
• Brick masonry exterior
• Built up roof over rigid frame
• Monument sign
• 64 parking spots with 4 handicapped parking spots
• City water and septic included in Association fees
• Individual electric meter
• Well maintained common areas
• Across the street from Central Florida Regional Hospital
• Area of professional office
• Minutes to commercial centers and restaurants
• Facing LYNX bus stop
• 1 mile to Historic Downtown Sanford
• 1 mile to Sanford SunRail Station
• 3 miles to I-4
• Medical office
• Dental office
• Chiropractic office
• CPA or Lawyer’s offices
• Professional offices of any kind!
Bidder Information Package
Condominium Documents Part 1
Condominium Documents Part 2
Broker Participation Forms
• Property sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $5,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% of the contract deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of auction.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of auction.
• Sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• All closing costs at the buyer’s expense.
• Possession with deed at closing.
• Inspection by appointment, call Alan Frenkel, Auctioneer.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.AlanFrenkel.com.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!