LAKEFRONT REAL ESTATE AUCTION
1.2 ACRES LAKEFRONT with a 3 Bedroom/1 Bath Home & LONGWOOD LOT
Visit the “Photos” tab above to see larger images.
In order to assist in the settlement of the Norma E. Wagner Estate, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized
to sell the following real estate at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
– Joyce Wagner and Donna Dale, Owners
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Thursday, April 9th, 2015 at 6 PM EDT
Location: 1340 Silver Lake Court, Sanford, Florida
1340 Silver Lake Court, Sanford, Florida
Sunrises rising over the pristine waters of Silver Lake framed by majestic, moss draped oaks will greet the buyers of this charming property hidden at the end of a private road of custom built homes. Early Sanford residents sipped lemonade on this vintage home’s screen porch and watched their children play in the expansive 1.2 acre backyard and swim and fish in the cool, clear waters of Silver Lake. Their past can be your future. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in your own private world and yet be close to all of Central Florida’s amenities. Mark your calendar and come prepared to bid on and buy this property at your price!
• Frame construction
• Built in 1912
• 1.2 acres landscaped for perfect views of the lake
• Located on 35 acre spring fed Silver Lake
• Well and septic
• Seminole County R-1AA Single Family Dwelling
• Future Land Use: LDR –Low Density Residential
• Seminole County Schools:
• -Region 3 Elementary
• -Sanford Middle
• -Seminole High
• 4 miles to Historic Downtown Sanford
• 15 minutes to UCF
• 30 minutes to Orlando
• Quick access to SR 417
• Minutes to Orlando Sanford International Airport
• Single Family Residence
• Small Group or Foster Home
Longwood Residential Lot
1722 Pineview Ave., Longwood, Florida NOTE!! ALL PROPERTIES WILL BE SOLD AT 1340 SILVER LAKE CT., SANFORD, FL.!!
Centrally located at the intersection of many of Seminole County’s main arteries, this lot is perfect for those who want to build a home conveniently located near their workplace and shopping. Come to the auction and be prepared to buy this residential lot at your own price!
• 170’ frontage by 110’
• Consists of two platted, residential lots
• Lots to be sold together as one lot
• Well and septic required
• Partially cleared
• Pines with mature vegetation
• Seminole County R-1 Single Family Dwelling
• Future Land Use: Low Density Residential
• Area of moderate homes and duplexes
• Immediate access to 17-92 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.
• All properties sell to HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $15,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid on 1340 Silver Lake Ct. and $2,000 to bid on the Pineview Ave. lot.
• 15% deposit collected on day of auction.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of auction.
• Balance due at closing within 30 days of auction.
• Current year taxes to be prorated to the day of auction.
• Everything sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• All closing costs at the buyer’s expense.
• Possession with deed at closing.
• Inspection of the home by appointment and the Pineview lot at your convenience.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.AlanFrenkel.com.
• Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify.
• Auction of all properties to be sold at 1340 Silver Lake Ct., Sanford, FL. – rain or shine.