FINE ART • 1970s FURNITURE • COLLECTIBLES
SUNDAY • JUNE 21st • 4 PM EDT
This auction conducted by:
Dr. Max Baer, the former International Director of the B’nai B’rith Youth Organization and his wife were avid art collectors. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following collection from their estates at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Live On-Site Auction with Online Bidding
Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2015 at 4 PM EDT
Location: 627 E. Washington Street, Orlando, FL 32801
627 E. Washington St., Orlando, FL 32801
Email the Auctioneer
FINE ART BY NOTABLE ARTISTS
Pablo Picasso • Max Beckmann • Salvador Dali • Pierre Bittar • Alex Dzigurski • Erte• Thomas deDecker• Ting Shao Kuang•Fernand Leger • Marc Chagall • Georges Braque • Edvard Munch • Jacques Villon • Henri de Toulouse Lautrec • Jules Pascin • Leonard Baskin • Ernst Barlach • Georges Rouault • Jean-Francois Rafaelli • Maurice de Vlaminck • Esther Peretz-Arad • and others!
MILO BAUGHMAN 70s FURNITURE
Chrome rocking chair • Rosewood and chrome coffee table
Ed Edwards Star plate • Daum crystal swan and bowl •Pino Signoretto signed Murano glass turtle and vase • Seguso Murano fish•
Royal Doulton and Lladro figurines • Satin ruffle vases and pitcher •
Satin glass hand vases • Birmingham Silver Co. silver plate coffee service •
Swarovski “Oyster with Pearl’ • Wedgwood dark blue Jasperware and more!
1. Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty and the sellers do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot from the picture(s) provided or by personal inspection. Printed statements or descriptions by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. No Reserves: Each lot will sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
3. No Returns or Bid Retractions: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, bid retractions or adjustments. Bidders are cautioned to review their bid prior to pressing the “Confirm Bid” button or raising their paddle and submitting a bid.
4. Buyer’s Premium: Online bidders will be required to pay by credit card. A buyer’s premium of 16% of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
5. Sales Tax: Orange County, Florida sales tax of 6.5% will be added to the final selling price of all auction items. For the items on which sales tax is applicable, the sales tax applies to all purchases by all non tax exempt bidders. To qualify as tax exempt status, prior to bidding the bidder must fax or email to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty a current and active Tax Exemption Certificate along with your bidder number. (fax: 888-228-5850 or email: Alan@AlanFrenkel.com)
6. Payment: Payment in full is due at the conclusion of the auction and will be charged to the bidder’s credit card provided at the time of registration.
7. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of payment and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property purchased at that time. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full as required or picked up by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder is responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
8. Inspection: Inspection will be on Thursday, June 11th from 6-9:30 pm and the 4 hours prior to the auction or by viewing item photos posted online. Please bid accordingly.
9. Pickup: All items must be picked up on Thursday, June 25th, from 9am to 4 pm. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased, without assistance from Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Buyers are responsible for any damages to the premises occurring at removal of their purchase(s). All items must be picked up no later than the times specified. Any items not removed by this time will be considered abandoned property. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling.
10. Shipping: Shipping for this auction will NOT be provided by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, please contact the following shippers or a shipper of your choosing for pricing and to arrange shipping. The shippers are:
Craters and Freighters
The UPS Store
11. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After that, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the “Review Bids” button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is not winning will be marked with a red indicator.
12. Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Orange County, Florida.
13. Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
14. Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, the sole liability of Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
15. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
16. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
17. Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and online, live bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any claim against Auctioneer or the Seller.
18. Owner Information: Marcy Rosenbaum, Tom and Sandy Lloyd and Ben Breslauer.
Subject to announcements made at auction!