Auctions work for buyers and sellers alike because everyone involved wins. The seller wins because they are able to sell their property on a timely basis, entertain only real offers that are designed to close and in so doing avoid the oft time costly expenses of carrying, marketing and management of their idle asset. Buyers win because they know immediately whether they are the winning bidder and can avoid the oft time costly negotiating process of a conventional sale and with the public-outcry auction, a bidder can confidently be assured true market value.
ADVANTAGES FOR SELLING AT AUCTION
The Seller can determine when they want their property sold through an auction. Properties can be sold in as little as 60-90 days from the time of contracting with Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty saving the seller vast amounts of money by eliminating marketing, carrying and management costs.
- Auctions offer the unprecedented opportunity to control the terms under which their property will be sold.
- Customized Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty auctions reduce risk and maximize value.
- Properly conducted auctions increase the likelihood of closing to almost 100%.
- Auctions create a deadline in order to motivate bidders to be prepared to buy.
- Auctions focus the market’s attention on your property.
- Auctions provide customized and creative marketing strategies.
- An entire portfolio of property can be sold at the same time, but to individual buyers, providing the seller the benefits of a bulk sale, but maintaining the benefits of selling the properties to individual buyers all on a given date.
Our selling program is designed to include the seller in the process and to provide complete reporting throughout the marketing campaign and closing process.
ADVANTAGES FOR BUYING AT AUCTION
- Buyers can name their price.
- Buyers know that the seller has taken a serious approach to sell.
- Buyers are treated fairly and on the same terms as others competing for the same property.
- In an Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty auction the buyers know that they are only competing against other buyers and that the seller is NOT bidding
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods.