John D’Aniello Estate Auction
In order to liquidate assets relating to the John D’Aniello Estate and family members, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following personal property at a public online only auction to the HIGHEST BIDDERS, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Online Bidding Only!
Auction ends on Sunday, April 11th at 4PM EST
COINS & STERLING: 1863 Indian Head Penny – 1863 Army / Navy Civil War Token – 1867 Shield Five Cent piece – 1867 Two Cent piece – 1875S Liberty Seated Twenty-Five Cent piece – SILVER DOLLARS: Morgan: 1879-1921; Peace: 1922-1927 – HALF DOLLARS: Liberty Walking: 1936-1946; Franklin: 1951-1963; Kennedy: (9) 1964 & (8) 1966-1969 – foreign coins and currency – religious medallions – tokens – National NS Co. sterling sherbets and more!
ELECTRONICS: Dell Intel Core i5 laptop and others – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 – Amazon Echo Dot – Officejet Pro 8600 All in One Printer – Bose DVD Home Entertainment System – Sharp 52” LCD flatscreen TV – APPLIANCES: Frigidaire side by side refrigerator and stackable washer and dryer – Whirlpool undercabinet microwave – NexGrill stainless grill – CAMERA: Nikon Cool Pix 4500 digital camera with Canon Speedlite flash.
UNIQUE: Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Double R Bar Ranch 1950s lunchbox – Disney EPCOT Special Edition Opening Day Passes – Stetson straw hat – Westminster Whittington quartz wall clock.
FURNITURE, DÉCOR and ART: 6 Piece Neo-Classic style bedroom suite – Neo- Classic style high top pedestal table – Broyhill Chippendale style dining room set and matching chairs – modern dining room set- Douglas sofas, and recliner – Hooker office suite – zebra pattern barstools and chair – tufted white linen armchairs – plaid upholstered side chairs – Serta adjustable queen mattress – black stone top coffee and end table – cherry color computer desk and file – white leather rolling office chair – mirrors and decorative items- ART: by H. Hargrove, C. Carson, G. Murphy and others.
COLLECTIBLES: Lladro, Swarovski and Lalique figurines – Waterford Santa Cookie Jar – Longaberger baskets – Lee Middleton and Berenguer boy dolls.
SPORTS & MISCELLANEOUS: FreeMotion Abdominal Weight Machine – Schwinn 700C bicycle – golf clubs – Toro leaf blowers – tool boxes – shelving – Black & Decker work table – 6’ stepladders and more!
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OR THE BIDDING PLATFORM, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND ALAN FRENKEL AUCTION & REALTY TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you have any question about any specific items or the auction, please give us a call. We can walk you through and answer questions.
Buyer’s Premium: 20%
Sales Tax: 7% – Sales tax applied to Hammer Price plus Buyer’s Premium.
Payment Option: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Payment Instructions: The Credit Card provided by the online buyer to the Auction company will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. Vehicles will require wired funds within 24 hours.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Shipping for this auction will NOT be provided by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please contact the following shippers or a shipper of your choosing for pricing and to arrange shipping. The shippers are:
The UPS Store
522 S. Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703
Craters and Freighters
Pick Up Items: Pick-up of all items will be Saturday, April 17th 2021 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. All pickups are scheduled in advance and will be by appointment only. Appointments will be made online and a link to the online app will be provided on the invoice. The Auction company adheres to all recommended health practices and MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED AT PICK-UP. It’s the Buyer’s responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
Location: 1432 Whitehall Blvd., Winter Springs, FL 32708
By participating in this auction, the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty and the sellers do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items; however, it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot from the picture(s) provided or by personal inspection. Printed statements or descriptions by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. No Reserves: Each lot will sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
3. No Returns or Bid Retractions: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, bid retractions or adjustments. Bidders are cautioned to review their bid prior to pressing the “Confirm Bid” button or raising their paddle and submitting a bid.
4. Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of 20% of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
5. Sales Tax: Seminole County, Florida sales tax of 7% will be added to the final sales price of all auction items. For the items on which sales tax is applicable, the sales tax applies to all purchases by all non-tax-exempt bidders. To qualify as tax exempt status, prior to bidding the bidder must email to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty a current and active Tax Exemption Certificate along with your bidder number. (email: Alan@AlanFrenkel.com)
6. Payment: Payment in full at the conclusion of the auction. Vehicles: By wire within 24 hours of conclusion of auction.
- Buyer responsibility: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of being declared the high bidder and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property purchased at that time. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full as required or picked up by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder is responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property.
8. Inspection & Preview Dates and Times: Saturday, April 10th from 9 AM-12PM (noon) EST, by appointment only. Please call 321-710-3494 to make an appointment. Inspection may be done by viewing item photos posted online as well. Please inspect all items before bidding. Bidders may contact Auctioneer at 321-710-3494 for more details about an item if needed before bidding.
9. Pickup: All items must be picked up on Saturday, April 17th from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Bidders are responsible for rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased, without assistance from Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Buyers are responsible for any damages to the premises occurring at removal of their purchase(s). All items must be picked up no later than the times specified. Any items not removed by this time will be considered abandoned property. Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling. Items not removed by Saturday, April 17th, 2021 at 4:30 PM will be subject to a $100 per item/per day storage fee. Please contact Auctioneer if you need special arrangements for pick up after date.
10. Shipping: Shipping for this auction will NOT be provided by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please contact the following shippers or a shipper of your choosing for pricing and to arrange shipping. The shippers are:
The UPS Store
522 S. Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703
Craters and Freighters
- Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After that, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the “Review Bids” button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is not winning will be marked with a red indicator.
- Staggered Closings: The online auction has a staggered closing. The staggered closing works as follows: All items will close in increments of 2 items every minute until all lots have closed.
- Auto Extend Feature: This online auction has an extended bidding feature. The closing time of a lot is automatically extended 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the closing time. The bidding for the lot will close when a period of 2 minutes has expired without an additional bid.
- Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Orange County, Florida.
15. Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
16. Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase, the sole liability of Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
17. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
18. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
19. Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and online, live bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any claim against Auctioneer or the Seller.
Owner Information: Benefitting the John D’Aniello Estate and related parties.
Subject to announcements made at or during the auction!