5 BEDROOM / 4 BATH RIVIERA BELLA HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION
5 BEDROOM / 4 BATH RIVIERA BELLA HOME in DeBary, Florida
Visit the “Photos” tab above to view larger images.
Since this is the last of the developer’s model homes in Riviera Bella and he no longer needs this home, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following real estate at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE! – Henin Homes, Inc., Owner
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Saturday, November 21st, 10 AM EDT
Location: 709 Riviera Bella Drive, DeBary, Florida 32713
709 Riviera Bella Drive, DeBary, Florida 32713
Nestled along the shores of the pristine St. Johns River, the elegant, European inspired Riviera Bella community with its meandering streets is a peaceful setting for this beautiful, Mediterranean styled home. With dramatic vaulted ceilings, a spacious floor plan and the pluses of quality construction this home will provide years of graceful living. This secluded, quiet setting belies its proximity to Orlando, east coast beaches, shopping and Central Florida’s famous attractions. Finally, the community club house, pool, fitness room and boat ramp provides all the more reason to make take this opportunity to buy this home at your price and make the Riviera Bella lifestyle your own.
• Built by Henin Signature Homes in 2008
• Solid CBS construction
• Oversize bonus room
• Granite countertops throughout
• Concrete block paved driveway
• County water & sewer
• Duke Power
• Florida Public Utilities natural gas
• Three central air & heat units
COMMUNITY & AREA AMENITIES
• 24 hour gated community
• Mediterranean influenced architecture homes throughout
• 5 minutes to SunRail station with ample parking
• Access to quality Volusia County schools
• 28 miles to Orlando
• 35 miles to Daytona Beach
BIDDER INFORMATION PACKAGE
ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS 1
ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS 2
BROKER PARTICIPATION FORMS
• Property sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $20,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of the auction.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year taxes to be prorated to day of auction.
• All closing costs to be paid by the buyer(s).
• Association fees to be prorated to closing day.
• $850 property transfer fee paid by buyer at closing.
• Property sells on an “AS-IS’ basis.
• Possession with deed.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.AlanFrenkel.com.
• Inspection during open houses or by appointment, call the auctioneer.
• Open Houses – Sunday November 8th & 15th, From Noon-3 PM
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.