5 BEDROOM / 3 BATH POOL HOME on 2 ACRES
also selling CLOCKS, FURNISHINGS, COLLECTIBLES, TOOLS and more!
5 BEDROOM / 3 BATH POOL HOME on 2 ACRES in Orlando, Florida
Since we have downsized and no longer need this property, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following real estate and personal property at public auction.
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Saturday, October 14th at 10 AM EDT
Location: 6325 Albeth Road, Orlando, FL 32810
6325 Albeth Road, Orlando, FL 32810
Welcome to this classic brick ranch home on 2 acres in an urban setting! Everyone can have their own room in this spacious, late 70s era, pool home with an oversized, detached garage/workshop. The Blue Ridge Acres community retains the country charm of neighbors with over size lots and yet it is only minutes to Downtown Orlando. This solidly built home is perfect for a family that likes space both inside and out, an RV or boat owner looking to store their equipment, a car hobbyist, craftsman or anyone who wants some extra room. So mark your calendar and prepare to buy this wonderful home and the contents at public auction.
• County R-CE Country Estate: 1 dwelling/acre
• Custom built in 1979
• Brick on block with 2nd story frame construction
• Cherry custom kitchen cabinetry
• Oversize 5th bedroom perfect as a bonus room
• New A/C and handler in 2016 (2nd unit in attic handler only in 2013)
• New roof in 2016
• Large 26’ x 32’ detached garage/workshop with room for a 2nd floor
• Electric – Duke Energy
• Well and septic
• Stately oaks and mature landscaping
BLUE RIDGE ACRES AMENITIES
• Minutes to shopping and restaurants
• Immediate access to State Road 414
• 15 miles to Downtown Orlando
ALSO SELLING PERSONAL PROPERTY
Clocks: Shelf, mantel and wall clocks-many with old cases and modern movements•Collectibles: PYREX clear glass Bundt cake / Jello mold•(2) Glasbake divided oval white glass casserole dishes•Shirley Temple cobalt blue: (4) cups, (6) creamers, (1) cereal bowl (chipped)•(2) Steinbach nutcrackers•BW Buenilum aluminum covered dish•Vintage stainless child’s bowl with elephant etching•Fostoria etched bowl and candlesticks•AVON “Hitching Post” and “At Point” bottles•Westmoreland nested duck• Kenton Dairy thermometer•6 pack 1995 Coke “One Year to Go” bottles•Goebel cherub bowl•Occupied Japan, German and Spanish figurines: Lefton, Porceval, L&M, (2) Ruby glass lustres•Blue glass Gone with the Wind Lamp•(2) Beleek saucers•Hira china-Ridgewood pattern service for 8•Noritake china Westview pattern-limited pieces•Lenox•Commemorative plates by Knowles (Norman Rockwell) and others•Rosenthal, Limoges, Victoria Austria and other decorative China plates•Sevres pitcher and Boma Fama wash bowl• Rival electric food slicer•Copper coffee urn• LP records C. 50s, 60s and 70s•Doll Items: Clothing, tea sets, books, stands and repair materials and furniture: cradles, cribs, tables, high chairs, wicker and chairs•Home Furnishings: Sleephaven by Flexsteel tan/blue plaid sleeper sofa•antique New Home treadle sewing machine in oak chest 6 spindle and press back upholstered rocking chairs •Child’s turned spindle rocker• (4) c. 1940 dining room chairs•wall art• corner desk with hutch•Retail Furnishings: (2) Mid-Century 2 shelf box cabinets•Antique retail display cases•Glass dome displays•Equipment & Tools:Speedaire and Sears portable air compressors•Temco furnace•Vinatge Gott water cooler•Craftsman planer•bench grinder•Sears 9” buffer•router table•wheelbarrow•industrial wall fan•hand and garden tools and more!
• Open to the public.
• Everything sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
• Selling subject to Seller’s confirmation.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $15,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 20% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• 2017 real estate taxes to be paid by Seller.
• All closing costs at the expense of the buyer.
• Inspection during Open Houses or by appointment, call 407-326-0400.
• Open Houses – Sunday, October 1st & 8th, from Noon to 3 PM.
• Possession with deed.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.AlanFrenkel.com.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
• All sells to the Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price!
• 13% buyer’s premium charged, 3% cash discount.
• Payment in cash or credit card.
• Payment in full day of auction.
• Removal day of auction
• Inspection one hour prior to auction.
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.