3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH VILLAGE OF LARGO HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH VILLAGE OF LARGO HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION in The Villages, Florida
Since my father has relocated and no longer has any need for this property, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following home on a Highest Bidder Regardless of Price Basis Above a $305,000 Minimum Bid.
Live On-Site Minimum Bid Auction
Begins: Tuesday April 11th 11AM EDT
Location: 995 Tega Cay Terrace, The Villages, FL 32162
995 Tega Cay Terrace, The Villages, FL 32162
Formerly known as “The Bogart House”, this desirably located home, within a few minutes golf cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing or Mallory Country Club is the epitome of The Villages Lifestyle. Watch golfers from your lanai while entertaining outside in the extended screened porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen and spa. This complements the spacious open plan layout inside, providing for peace, tranquility or fun times with family, friends or neighbors. Opportunity abounds with this home that requires a bit of tender loving care to return it to the home it once was. So, mark your calendar to attend this auction and reap the benefits of living in The Villages.
• Desirable Lantana Model
• Golf cart garage
• Solid CBS construction
• Built in 2006
• Central air/heat
• Extended lanai with spa
• Outdoor kitchen
• Spacious 1/3-acre cul-de-sac lot
• Mature landscaping
The Villages Amenities
• Three Town Squares
• Over 40 Golf Courses
• Shops and restaurants accessible by golf cart
• Over 3,000 activities per month
• Wide selection of sports facilities
• Over 80 swimming pools
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Property sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price Above a $305,000 Minimum Bid
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $30,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 20% of the contract deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year real estate taxes and Bond payments to be paid by the buyer.
• Bond balance of $20,220.97 to be transferred to buyer.
• Monthly HOA of $145 to be prorated to the day of closing.
• Sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• All closing costs at the buyer’s expense.
• Possession with deed at closing.
• OPEN HOUSES: Wed, March 29th and Sat, April 1, 11AM-1PM
• Or, inspection by appointment, call Sean Donnelly, Auctioneer.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.ALANFRENKEL.AUCTION
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.