3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH STONECREST GOLF COURSE HOME AUCTION
3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH STONECREST GOLF COURSE HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION in Summerfield, Florida
Visit the “Photos” tab above to view larger images.
Since I have downsized and no longer need this property, Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty has been authorized to sell the following real estate and automobile at public auction, each to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Saturday, March 4th, 10 AM EDT
Location: 17043 SE 115TH Terrace Road, Summerfield, FL 34491
17043 SE 115TH Terrace Road, Summerfield, FL 34491
The lushly manicured Stonecrest Golf Community gate is the perfect welcome to the amenity rich lifestyle offered by this Marion county gem. The rolling hills and stately landscaping are a perfect backdrop for its championship golf course, exquisite clubhouse, pools and sports facilities that make this 55+ adult community desirous for those seeking either a hustle and bustle of activity or peace and tranquility. Your screened porch, overlooking the 15th fairway provides the ideal spot for a cool drink while watching golfers shoot to the green ahead. So mark your calendar and plan on attending this auction where you can own this comfortable home and lifestyle at your price!
• Monterey model, built in 1997
• CBS home
• Cathedral ceilings
• Central air/heat
• Electric – Duke Energy
• Water-Sewer – Marion County
• Irrigation system
• Mature landscaping
STONECREST GOLF COMMUNITY AMENITIES
• Private, 55 + gated community
• 14,000 square foot clubhouse with fitness center
• 18-Hole Championship & 9-hole executive golf courses
• Shops and restaurants accessible by golf cart
• Assortment of meeting and activity rooms
• Wide selection of sports facilities
• Immediate access to 441/27
• 2 miles north of The Villages
2016 Audi A6 3.0T quattro
• 7,690 miles
• 3.0 Turbocharged Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI) 333hp V6 Engine
• All wheel drive
• 8-speed Tiptronic transmission
• 19” Alloy 10-Y-spoke design wheels
• Bose Surround Sound
• Power sunroof
• Multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles
• Audi navigation plus MMI Touch
• Audi parking system with rearview cameras
• View window sticker with all specifications here
BROCHURE (both sides)
BIDDER INFORMATION PACKAGE
ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS – PART 1
ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS – PART 2
BROKER PARTICIPATION FORMS
• Everything sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• Everything sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
• $10,000 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 15% of the contract price deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Additional 10% deposit collected within 15 days of the auction.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year taxes to be paid by buyer.
• All closing costs at the expense of the buyer.
• HOA fees to be prorated to date of closing.
• Inspection during open houses or by appointment, call Sean Donnelly.
• Open Houses – Wednesday, February 22nd & Saturday, February 25th, From 11 AM-1PM.
• Possession with deed.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.AlanFrenkel.com.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
• Payment in full on auction day.
• $500 cash deposit with personal check for balance and personal check to be exchanged for cash or cashier’s check between 9:30am and noon, Monday, March 6th, 2017.
• Vehicle must be removed no later than noon on Monday, March 6th, 2017.
• Inspection one hour prior to auction.
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.