3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH SPRUCE CREEK SOUTH HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH SPRUCE CREEK SOUTH HOME REAL ESTATE AUCTION in Summerfield, Florida
In order to assist in the settlement of the Ferne I. Stephens estate, the Trustees of The Ferne I. Stephens Trust, have authorized Alan Frenkel Auction & Realty to sell the following real estate at public auction to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Live On-Site Auction
Begins: Saturday, April 22nd, 10 AM EDT
Location: 10626 SE 174th Loop, Summerfield, FL 34491
10626 SE 174th Loop, Summerfield, FL 34491
Investors, investors, investors! This home is externally pleasing to the eye and had a new roof installed in 2016, however internally it has suffered major termite damage and will require extensive work to bring it back to a habitable state. Arrange your inspection, plan your work and then reap the benefits. Located on a corner lot this home could be a great project for those seeking the opportunity to do work themselves or others looking to contract the efforts out.
• New roof 2016
• Built in 1994
• Frame home
• Central air/heat
• Corner lot
• Electric – Duke Energy
• Water-Sewer – Marion County
SPRUCE CREEK SOUTH AMENITIES
• Private, 55 + gated community
• 25,000 square foot clubhouse with fitness center
• 18-Hole Championship golf course
• Shops and restaurants accessible by golf car
• Assortment of hobby and game rooms
• Wide selection of sports facilities
• On site RV parking
• Immediate access to 441/27
• 2 miles north of The Villages
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Property sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Open to the public.
• 10% buyer’s premium charged.
• $2,500 cash or cashier’s check must be displayed to bid.
• 20% of the contract deposit collected at the auction upon winning the bid.
• Balance due within 30 days of auction at closing.
• Current year real estate taxes to be prorated to day of auction.
• POA to be prorated to the day of closing.
• Buyer to pay $175 estoppel fee to Heritage Management Property Managers
• Sells on an “AS-IS” basis.
• All closing costs at the buyer’s expense.
• Possession with deed at closing.
• Inspection by appointment, call Sean Donnelly, Auctioneer.
• Bidder Information Package available at www.SOLDBYALANFRENKEL.com
• Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Up to 2% Broker Participation available. Broker must register 48 hours prior to auction. Call to qualify!
Announcements made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.